Organic Merino Wool Pillows
By Sleep and Beyond
Our certified organic merino wool pillows are ideal for anyone who is looking for resilient head and neck support, have multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and are looking for the purest and chemical free bedding, those who have allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and are looking for healthier alternatives, or those who have allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew.
How much wool is in my pillow?
- Standard 1.5lbs
- Queen 2.5lbs
- Light fill
- Encased in certified organic cotton jacquard
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool
- Perfect for all-year round comfort
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging
- Provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals
- Breathe more naturally than down and synthetic products
- Quickly wick away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy
- Washable cover is recommended
- Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding
- Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely
The Best From Nest
Nest Bedding is committed to carrying only the best products and best brands available, from local sources.
Proudly USA Made
Made in America keeps jobs here and helps our economy. You can trust local made products. Buy With Confidence.
Only the finest materials used from the best manufacturers inspected by Nest before sold to you.
Fast, Reliable Delivery
Local delivery available or shipped to your doorstep. Call store for details. We can make it work!