Organic Merino Wool Pillows
Certified Organic Merino Wool Pillows Provide Support and Comfort
Our certified organic merino wool pillows are ideal for anyone who is looking for resilient head and neck support, have multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and are looking for the purest and chemical free bedding, those who have allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and are looking for healthier alternatives, or those who have allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew.
- Light fill
- Encased in certified organic cotton jacquard
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool
- Perfect for all-year round comfort
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging
- Provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals
- Breathe more naturally than down and synthetic products
- Quickly wick away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy
How much wool is in my pillow?
- Standard 1.5lbs
- Queen 2.5lbs
- Washable cover is recommended
- Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding
- Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely
Understanding the aroma of wool: Keep in mind this is an organic pillow, which means the materials have not been washed in chemicals and will have a natural scent when first opened, however this will dissipate after a few days.