Why Do I Sweat In My Memory Foam Mattress?
Waking up hot in your memory foam mattress? Is it making you uncomfortable? Here is why and some remedies.
- Most foam beds are very dense, which prevents air flow around your body
- Most foam beds are covered with "microfiber" fabric or some other blend of polyester, which are all made from plastic
- The leading foam mattresses are sold with solid wood box springs which prevent air flow at the bottom of the mattress
- Blood pressure lowers
- Breathing becomes slower and deeper
- Muscles relax
- Blood supply to muscles increases
- Tissue growth and repair begins
- Energy is restored
- Hormones are released, such as growth hormones, which are essential for growth and development, including muscle development