But I have also heard it all, including most every possible complaint about mattresses. Remember, I sell new mattresses, so that means that when I see people in the stores, it is because their mattress is beyond bad and they are very ready for a new one.
Here are some of the most common complaints about mattresses, see if any of them strike a chord with you:
- Big valley, dip or body impression in the mattress.
- The mattress makes me sweat, sleeps hot and doesn't "breathe"
- I can feel my partner's every movement in the bed
- I wake up with stiffness in my back and/or neck
- my mattress is too firm or too soft
- my mattress is too small or too big for my room or lifestyle
- my kid/pet had an accident on my mattress
- My mattress is too tall/to low to the ground
- My mattress is too heavy to make/flip/move
- My mattress no longer feels like it did when it was new
- I like firm and my partner likes soft
If any of these sound like you, you are a prime candidate for a new mattress. That doesn't mean you have to spend thousands of dollars on a new mattress. A good quality, USA made organic, natural or non-toxic latex or memory foam mattress should cost you less than $2500.