We get customers in the door every day at all of our stores shopping around for a mattress, and often that mattress shopping journey ends up being a choice between the Bed In A Box memory foam mattress and the Tempurpedic memory foam mattress.
Nest Bedding decided to go with the Bed In A Box memory foam mattresses because of a couple of different factors.
- Bed In A Box mattresses do not have heat complaints. This is due to the density of the foam Bed In A Box uses, which has more breathable air space and allows for a cooler sleep surface. Also, the microfiber cover on a Tempurpedic is made from plastic, while Bed In A Box covers use a blend of natural materials, again, allowing for a cooler surface.
- Bed In A Box mattresses don't have a heavy chemical smell when new. This is because the foams used by Bed In A Box are aired out before being used in the mattress. Also, they use a formula of foam that does not off-gas like big brands.
- Bed In A Box uses a non-toxic fire barrier. When you inquire as to the fire barrier materials for Tempurpedic, they will simply not tell you. If it was good, they would gladly tell you.
- Bed In A Box mattresses have the top owner satisfaction in America. Don't take our word for it, check out the results on www.SleepLikeTheDead.com.
- Bed In A Box mattresses do not require you to buy their expensive box spring. Many customers are able to use their existing box spring, or just the slats on their platform bed. Tempurpedic requires you to purchase their box spring, which is nothing more a hard, solid board which does not breathe.
- Bed In A Box mattresses are much more affordable. Compared to the overall retail cost, Bed In A Box is less expensive. This is due to the fact that Bed In A Box does not employ a huge national advertising campaign, does not ship mattress to central warehouses and does not have investors to answer to.
As you can see, Bed In A Box has some very demonstrable reasons why you should consider the Bed In A Box memory foam mattresses.