The Best Selling Q3 Natural Latex Mattress From Nest Bedding. We Can't Call Them Organic Mattresses, But They Are Made With All Organic Latex, Wool And Cotton, So You Be The Judge.
Hand-Made Locally, Available With GOLS Certified Organic Latex, Certified Organic Cotton and Certified Organic Wool or Cost Savings Blended Latex, Joma Wool and Blended Cotton, Your Choice.
Available In 4 Options: Soft, Medium, Firm and Split Sides For Couples With Different Comfort Needs.
The Q3 Natural Latex Mattress feels delightfully comfortable with plenty of support (designed to feel "just right"). Organic Cotton Fabrics and Organic Wool add to create a cool and comfortable sleep environment. Designed to achieve Spine Neutral support while providing a pressure-free sleep surface. Not as expensive as an all certified organic latex mattress, but all the major components can be ordered certified organic.
Also Available In Oeko Tex Certified Blended Latex Version For Those On A Budget.
We can make the Q3 Natural Latex Mattress Split so that one side is firm and the other side is softer for an even more custom feel.
Made in California! Free Shipping In The USA**
- Available in Firm, Medium or Soft.
- Firm or Medium option are 9" of Dunlop Latex
- Soft option adds our 3" Talalay Latex layer on top of the 9" Dunlop Latex firm or medium base.
- Available in all organic certified components or Oeko Tex Certified Blended latex, PureGrow Wool and Blended Organic cotton option. Not a Certified Organic Mattress, just a mattress made with all the major components certified organic. If you are looking for an Organic Mattress, consider Organic Mattresses from OMI©
Our blended latex is certified by Oeko Tex 100 Certification, the highest level of safety, tested and shown to have no harmful chemicals. Choose either our natural or synthetic option with complete confidence of Oeko Tex Certified safety.
The Nest Bedding Warranty:
We stand behind every mattress we make. Click here for our warranty.
**additional cost to Alaska and Hawaii for shipping. Please email us for quote at email@example.com
How to assemble your Q3 Latex Mattress:
1. You will receive 2 boxes for the firm/medium Q3 and 3 boxes for the soft version.
2. For the Firm/Medium, you will have one 3" soft piece of latex in one box and a 6" firm piece of latex inside the 9" zipper cover. For the firm version, place the 3" soft piece under the 6" firm piece and zip up the mattress.
3. For the Soft version, you will have an additional box with the 3" soft topper already inside of its cover. This goes on top of the 9" mattress with the latex zipped inside the cover.
A quick note about new mattresses and adjustment periods. It can take 30-45 days to adjust to a new sleeping surface. Our beds are supportive so you will get proper support, however, it is no unusual to take some time to get used to the new support, ie soreness in the back. Also, a new mattress used with your old pillow(s) can affect that adjustment period. I highly recommend replacing your pillows when you replace your mattress.
Click the links to view our certifications