It's a New Year and a new beginning and thoughts go to new relationships, new habits, new starts...and a new mattress. Lots of people make New Year's resolutions, and one of the more common ones are getting a new mattress and getting more quality sleep. At Nest Bedding, we have a great, affordable selection of new mattresses, both organic natural latex and non-toxic foam mattresses and bedding to help achieve that goal. But sometimes, you need a new mattress for other reasons, such as:
- Just too soft or too firm: When you need to replace a mattress that ends up not providing the comfort you desire. At Nest Bedding we take lots of time with you to help you choose, and back it up with a 4 month return on Bed In A Box or 6 months exchange on Nest Organics mattresses.
- Physical Injury or Pain: Changes in health, accidents, surgeries, etc can change your needs for your mattress. We offer a wide range of mattress from super soft and very firm, all offering proper support.
- Ending a Relationship: It's just bad energy to keep the same mattress you shared with your partner for a long period of time, and sometimes, getting rid of the old mattress and getting a new one is just what the doctor ordered!
- New Relationship: Mattress shopping with your new sweetie is a very bonding and fun experience, not to mention finding one that suits both partner's needs.
- Your Mattress is old and worn out: Most major brands are designed to last 5-7 years, so customers are frequently having to shop for new mattress. At Nest Bedding our beds last longer because of better quality materials and we teach you how to get the most out of your new mattress and extend it's life.
- The Big Move: Sometimes it's just easier to buy a new mattress than it is to haul that huge uncomfortable one with you across town or across the country.
- Accidents: Most mattress are ruined if you spill something on them, so sometimes customers are back in the store for this reason. At Nest Bedding we sell waterproof, breathable covers and we also make our Nest Organics mattress with replaceable covers.
- Not Big Enough or Too Big: Kids grow up, babies first bed, co-sleeping, etc.
- Switching to all natural: Going Green and Natural in your diet and lifestyle can also mean a new mattress and bedding, US made and organic are our specialty.