Organic Merino Wool Mattress Topper
Organic Merino Wool Toppers are a natural way to soften up your mattress or help keep it cool.
Ideal for anyone who has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and is looking for the purest and chemical free bedding or those who have allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and are looking for healthier alternatives. Great for those with allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, and mold. Perfect for sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism or fibromyalgia, who are looking for a way to help sooth pain and provide comfort during sleep.
PURE MERINO WOOL
Superfine Merinos are regarded as having the finest and softest wool of any sheep. Unlike other wool, Merino wool is much finer, softer, and best of all, itch-free for all. Keep in mind this is an organic topper, which means the materials have not been washed in chemicals and will have a natural scent when first opened, however this will dissipate after a few days.
How much wool is in your topper?
- Twin 4.5lbs
- Full 6lbs
- Queen 7lbs
- King 9lbs
- CalKing 9lbs
Your new topper features...
- Encased in certified organic cotton jacquard
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool
- Perfect for all-year round comfort
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as they are free of carcinogenic chemicals
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy
- Certified Organic to leading organic standards
- 1.5" thick
- Washable cover is recommended
- Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding
- Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely
- If you are looking for more maintenance-free option, consider our washable wool topper.
||39" x 76"
||54" x 76"
||60" x 80"
|78" x 80"
||75" x 86"