Starting at $1,599.00
The FIRST Kids Mattress for the online market, The BKB - Big Kid's Bed, is the first mattress in a box solution for kids! Factory Direct.
Nest Bedding is proud to be the first company to bring to the market a mattress in a box solution for kids. The BKB mattress is made exclusively for kids and young people. Made in the USA, Factory Direct, CertiPUR-US certified foams, no chemical fire barrier, nothing toxic. We care about every member of your family and believe everyone deserves a clean, healthy mattress.
Comes compressed in a small box, the BKB is 7" tall and can be used on any base and even on bunk beds.
- 100 night's comfort guarantee.
- Compressed in a small box and ships quickly.
- Made for kids and young people, not recommended for adults.
- Made with Certified materials and factory direct.
- 2" of breathable, supportive 2.8 density Energex Foam
- 5" 1.8 lb density Edge Support Base Foam
- Non-Chemical Fire Barrier
Starting at $999.00
The Q3 Natural Latex Mattress feels delightfully comfortable with plenty of support (designed to feel "just right"). Organic Cotton Fabrics and Organic Wool add to create a cool and comfortable sleep environment. Designed to achieve Spine Neutral support while providing a pressure-free sleep surface. Not as expensive as an all certified organic latex mattress, but all the major components can be ordered certified organic.
How to assemble your Q3 Latex Mattress:
1. You will receive 2 boxes for the firm/medium Q3 and 3 boxes for the soft version.
2. For the Firm/Medium, you will have one 3" soft piece of latex in one box and a 6" firm piece of latex inside the 9" zipper cover. For the firm version, place the 3" soft piece under the 6" firm piece and zip up the mattress.
3. For the Soft version, you will have an additional box with the 3" soft topper already inside of its cover. This goes on top of the 9" mattress with the latex zipped inside the cover.
A quick note about new mattresses and adjustment periods. It can take 30-45 days to adjust to a new sleeping surface. Our beds are supportive so you will get proper support, however, it is not unusual to take some time to get used to the new support, ie soreness in the back. Also, a new mattress used with your old pillow(s) can affect that adjustment period. I highly recommend replacing your pillows when you replace your mattress.
Please click here to view our Certifications for this product