Organic Merino Wool Comforters from Sleep and Beyond
Snuggle up with these affordable, comfortable organic wool comforters filled with Merino Wool.
These comforters are tested to be free of carcinogenic chemicals such as arsenic, lead, and VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Crib 35x53in
- Twin 66x86in
- Full/Queen 86x86in
- King 100x86in
- Hand filled with our exclusive USDA & WOOLMARK certified organic superfine merino wool fiber
- Covered in luxurious & great for skin certified organic cotton sateen, weaved in 400 thread count.
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Helps regulate body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stays there for longer
- Naturally provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities)
- Naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew.
- Good all-year round! Experience four seasons in one comforter!
- Absorbs substantial amounts of moisture without feeling damp, great for night sweats
- Provides exceptional comfort as the dry warmth reduces the pain and aches associated with cold wet weather
- Exclusive quilting patterns eliminate the wool batting from shifting.
Care instructions: Wool fiber is a nature created fiber, so only professional dry cleaning must be used. We recommend using one of our duvet covers. Another good way to take care of our comforters is to expose them to direct sunlight and fresh air for a couple of hours every few months. Remember, with a simple proper care, our organic merino wool comforters can be passed on from generation to generation.
Understanding the aroma of wool: Keep in mind this is an organic pillow, which means the materials have not been washed in chemicals and will have a natural scent when first opened, however this will dissipate after a few days.